Insurance and Financing
Insurance and Claim Filing
We will submit all of your insurance claims and do any required follow-up with your insurance company.
- It is our job to be your insurance advocate and get you the maximum insurance reimbursement you are owed
- Even though we are NOT “in-network,” we still submit to ALL major insurance companies and work on your behalf to get you the reimbursements owed to you. Insurance companies are misleading you when they claim that our office “doesn’t take your insurance.”
- Any balance that your insurance does not pay for is your responsibility. However, we have several financing options available to help you. (Please see the list below.)
- We are always willing to submit prior authorizations to your insurance so that you know ahead what your plan will pay.
- Almost all “in-network” dental insurance policies provide “out-of-network” coverage that is either comparable or exactly the same as their “in-network” pricing.
- We only recommend dental work that you genuinely need, and we take the time necessary to do it well. We do not recommend treatment that is not needed to make up for low insurance reimbursement. Our focus is on quality of work, not on quantity.
Flexible Financing Options
A smile is our greeting card, the warm “hello”. When our teeth make us uncomfortable, or even unhappy, there is little to smile about. That was how I felt about my teeth, and while it didn’t stop me from smiling, I would do so without showing my teeth.
So often people stop me, praise my beautiful smile and comment how fortunate I am to have such perfect teeth. With a big grin, I am proud to credit our move here and finding the best dentist, Dr. Louis Giordano.
Walking down the street or through the store, I am quick to say “hello” with my smile.
The six week PerioGel treatment tray had a resounding positive effect on my gums. Before treatment my gums were painful and swollen. Two weeks into treatment they were less painful and the gum bleeding had diminished. After the six weeks they are pink, healthy, and pain-free.
Heather explained each step in a way that gave me confidence in preparing and carrying out the PerioGel treatment at home. The treatment does take time and effort, but I feel it has been a very worthwhile investment in the health and future of my gums and teeth.
- Wendy Feal
I approached your business because I had heard many positive stories from people who had been previously treated by you. I’m happy to say I listened to them and I took action.
I came to you because I was experiencing a lot of pain associated with my clenching and grinding of my jaw/teeth. You took the time to really listen to my concerns. You spent a good amount of time examining my bite. Based on your findings, you crafted an appliance for me that allows my jaw to find “rest”. You also adjusted my bite.
I’m happy with the result and want to thank you for your expertise, as well as, your wonderful bedside manner.
- R.M., Apalachin, NY
I had no idea where to turn. First, I thought it was an ear issue or a tooth problem, but neither was the cause. The pain was unbearable to say the least. Ready to try anything, my dentist suggested I try Dr. Giordano and Thank God! After my initial appointment, a device to wear, and an amazing staff, I was on my way to relief after months of agony and happily pain-free today! Thank you Dr. Giordano and your great team.
- Lou Barner, Barton, NY
I can’t thank Dr. Giordano enough! I can actually chew on the right side of my mouth without pain for the first time in years! No other dentist had been able to figure out why I still had pain after having root canals. I was told that Dr. Giordano was such a great dentist so I thought I would give him a try. I am so glad that I did! His equipment is state of the art and his dentistry is perfection! He took the time needed to figure out my bite issue.
I also want to say that his office staff are the most pleasant, knowledgeable and professional people that I have experienced. Insurance claims are always submitted promptly too.
I have been recommending Dr. Giordano to everyone I know! I can’t thank him enough for helping me!
I was referred to Dr. Giordano by my family physician for jaw, neck and head pain. The office was warm and friendly, the receptionist was more than helpful working with my insurance to get the best coverage for me. After my initial testing and finding out I had TMJ, I was seen four more times and my pain and symptoms are 98-100% better! I would highly recommend Dr. Louis Giordano and his staff.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
Our office is conveniently located in Endwell, NY please contact us today to schedule an appointment!